Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update

I haven't been up to much lately. I had to go back to school (2nd semester of my last year ever ~praise jesus 'tis nearly over~) but here is a photo update:



Okay so I got this really boring monthly calendar which I decorated (in desperate hopes that it would give me that push I need to be an organisation freak e.g. any person who arrives at school more than 5 minutes before school starts):





(listen to this song!)

My gradually progressing character called BOB, the asexual coach potato who sits, contemplating the wonders of the universe, all day long on a bean bag. 



    *credit: National Geographic, The Simpsons, me*

    I bought some nice glasses that made me wish I actually needed glasses for $1

then took a few gr8 selfies ~


I listened to a lot of Youth Lagoon :) (listen to this song too!)


And I took some photos of my animals which, in reflection, kind of make them look dead :s


Plus I took my Guinea Pigs Morrissey [on the left] and Howl [named after howls moving castle :')] for a walk to the park!

***

I also recently entered a 'write for art' competition which my teacher suggested I submit my essay into. Anyway, that's what has been going on. This has been such a long post! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome photos! Those glasses are cute too - but don't wish you actually needed them! I have a pair similar but rather than $1 they cost me over 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your calendar is really cool-It'd make me stick to it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your lovley comment don't forget to follow my new tumblr www.rad-apparel.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok you are so awesome how have I never come across your blog before

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow silver soul
My photo
I am an alien sent to Earth to observe the social habits of the human race and drink coffee. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Pages - Menu