Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update

I haven't been up to much lately. I had to go back to school (2nd semester of my last year ever ~praise jesus 'tis nearly over~) but here is a photo update:



Okay so I got this really boring monthly calendar which I decorated (in desperate hopes that it would give me that push I need to be an organisation freak e.g. any person who arrives at school more than 5 minutes before school starts):





(listen to this song!)

My gradually progressing character called BOB, the asexual coach potato who sits, contemplating the wonders of the universe, all day long on a bean bag. 



    *credit: National Geographic, The Simpsons, me*

    I bought some nice glasses that made me wish I actually needed glasses for $1

then took a few gr8 selfies ~


I listened to a lot of Youth Lagoon :) (listen to this song too!)


And I took some photos of my animals which, in reflection, kind of make them look dead :s


Plus I took my Guinea Pigs Morrissey [on the left] and Howl [named after howls moving castle :')] for a walk to the park!

***

I also recently entered a 'write for art' competition which my teacher suggested I submit my essay into. Anyway, that's what has been going on. This has been such a long post! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome photos! Those glasses are cute too - but don't wish you actually needed them! I have a pair similar but rather than $1 they cost me over 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your calendar is really cool-It'd make me stick to it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your lovley comment don't forget to follow my new tumblr www.rad-apparel.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok you are so awesome how have I never come across your blog before

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I am an alien sent to Earth to observe the social habits of the human race and drink coffee. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Pages - Menu